Cub Scout Council Activities
Scouting is an active program—boys learn by doing, and there's no end to the fun things that Cub Scouts do in their dens, as a pack, and at special events. As a leader, you should be aware of the wide array of Council activities that can be included in the Cub Scout program and do your best to include as many of them as possible in your annual schedule. These activities are established to give Cub Scouts the opportunity to learn skills and spend time outdoors.
The following activities are Council Activities for Cub Scouts to take part in. Have fun and always, "DO YOUR BEST!"
- HALT (Halloween At Loud Thunder) - October 17-18 or 18-19, 2014
- Quad City Mallards Scout Night - November 22, 2014
- STEALTH - May 16-17, 2015
- Cub Scout Day Camps - June-July, 2015 - Weeks vary depending on District
- Quad Cities River Bandits Campout - June 2015
- Cub Scout Resident Camp - July 12-15 or July 15-18, 2015
- Clinton Lumberkings Campout - August 2015
Links to each of these fantastic activities will show on the left as soon as information is available.