The Saukenuk District
Eagle Scout Requirements
- The Eagle project is to be completed by the Scout after he has achieved the Life rank but before he turns 18.
- Eagle projects MUST be submitted 30+ days before the Scouts 18th birthday.
- He must plan, develop and give leadership to others.
- It must be benefit a religious institution, school or the community.
- It may not be on or connected with any Scout property.
Please note that the Eagle Project goes to the District Advancement Committee, not the Scout office. If you use the recommended Microsoft Word version of the Project application, you will get a much faster response than if you mail the paper version. The "Word" version is also much easier to modify if needed as well as easy to read. The Eagle application goes to the Council office after it has been completed. The Scout office will notify the District Advancement Committee when it has been checked.
Qualifications for Eagle Scout Project
Eagle Scout Application
Eagle Scout Project Workbook
Reference Letter form
Reference Letter supplements